Thursday 1 October 2015

'Pieced' layout 10D from Reflections book

Hey guys, so today I made two scrap pages both the same layout- 'Pieced' 10D from the Reflections book, but with different papers and photos. They both look gorgeous and i love the outcome!



The first page I made for my dad's wedding, I used La vie en rose paper, laser cut wooden embellishments i painted in bronze, and black and white cardstock. I love how it turned out and I'm super excited to share it with you!


The second page I made for my sister, I used Sangria paper, more laser cut wooden embellishments, this time painted with sparkling H2O's and decorated with blue dots, with black and eggplant cardstock. I really like the sangria paper in this layout!


Look out for more wedding layouts using the La vie en rose paper in the next few days!
Don't forget to leave a comment with your thoughts on these layouts, and any questions.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment