Sunday 11 October 2015

"spellbound" layout from Magic book

Here is the next layout from my dad's wedding, this double layout again uses the la vie en rose papers, this layout is from the 'Magic' how to program book. I really love these books, being new to scrapbooking, they give me lots of ideas and loads of beautiful layout templates!


These pages were made using the la vie en rose paper, white cardstock, black cardstock, laser cut embellishments, and white enamel gems.


There will be yet another wedding layout coming in the next week! I didn't think i would enjoy working with this paper as much as i am! It is absolutely perfect for wedding layouts, and would be great for valentines day too!


I look forward to reading your comments and hopefully you will visit again for my next layout! Expect some christmas themed posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment